U.S. Taxes for Americans in the UK

As a U.S. citizen living in the United Kingdom, you’re subject to U.S. income taxation on your worldwide income and required to file a U.S. income tax return. You can claim a credit for the taxes you’ve paid in the United Kingdom. If you meet certain requirements, you may qualify for the ‘foreign earned income exclusion’, allowing you to exclude from your taxable income and amount of up to $112,000.


There will always be a place in the world for traditional high cost tax preparers. If you prefer a tax preparer with an expensive office on a triple-A location, we know lots of firms that would be happy to charge you for the privilege. Embracing technology as a tool to improve our service, we are fast and efficient.

Sanders US Tax Services, Inc. is specialized in the preparation of tax returns for U.S. citizens living abroad. Our clients are American expats who live and work abroad, individuals with dual citizenship, as well as U.S. companies with foreign subsidiaries and foreign companies with U.S. subsidiaries.


The filing requirements for U.S. taxpayers living abroad are complicated. Contact us with any questions you may have. We have offices in London, the United States, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands and specialize in U.S. tax return preparation for Americans living abroad.

More information


Sanders US Tax Services Ltd.
20 St Andrew St
London, EC4A 3AG
United Kingdom
(720) 679 6442

Sanders US Tax Services, Inc.
2340 Dayton Street
Aurora, CO 80010
United States
(720) 679 6442


Contact us with any questions you may have about U.S. taxes for Americans living in the United Kingdom. We will respond as soon as possible.

    I understand and agree that no client relationship will be created with Sanders US Tax Services or any of its employees by submitting this form. I understand that Sanders US Tax Services will not provide me with any advice until a client relationship has been established. Sanders US Tax Services is under no obligation to reply or respond to any questions I may ask.